Every year at the Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce we inaugurate the warmest season in true business spirit with The Summer Business Party, a closed event to which our Corporate Members from Luxembourg and Poland are invited to participate. Participation is by invitation only. This event gathers around 100 LPCC Corporate Members.
The Summer Business Party is organized every year in June. The exclusive party is held at the Residence of the Ambassador of the Republic of Poland in Luxembourg and under his patronage.
This event marks an occasion to acknowledge and celebrate the mutual efforts of diplomacy and business, both responsible for bridging cultural differences and bringing people together.
The aim of the event:
- To showcase a Polish Region to a brother public in Luxembourg – business
opportunities in this region, companies coming from the area which can be presented
including their products. Also, the investment possibilities like e.g. Special Economic Zones
The Polish Region & Company Sponsorship includes:
- One newsletter announcement plus at least one reminder (each time over 16.000 contacts).
- Event itself with a selected public (between 50 and 120 participants).
- Possibility of distributing/displaying brochures, flyers, banners, etc.
- Possibility of delivering a personalized introduction speech.
- Possibility of presenting Polish Region (15-minute presentation) & Company (5-minute presentation)
In 2019, starting with the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region, we wanted to establish a tradition of presenting year by year all the 16 Polish regions, their economic power and their business potential.
In 2020, the 3rd edition of the Summer Business Party will take place at the same venue. The town Nowy Sącz in the Malopolskie region announced its commitment to the event.