The Monthly Meet-Up’s are organized once a month – except holidays and Christmas time – every last Thursday of each month.
Each meeting is scheduled at 6.30 p.m., and concludes formally at 9.30 p.m. We hold our Monthly Meet-Up’s at Foundry in Luxembourg City. The event gathers between 30 and 80 participants each time, depending on the topic presented.
This type of event is dedicated not only to LPCC Members, but also to the open audience.
Nevertheless, only LPCC Corporate Members are given the opportunity to present their company, products, and solutions.
The aim of the event:
- To showcase our Corporate Member(s) to a greater public through 15-minute company presentations held on the day of the Meetup (followed by Q&A sessions)
- To help grow the business of our Corporate Members through networking
As an alternative to the company presentation, an interview can be held.
Prior to the Meetup, we start with a marketing campaign through Social Media, our LPCC Newsletter and website.
Steps taken by the LPCC to promote the event:
- The LPCC publishes the event on its website.
- Two weeks before the meeting, an invitation to the Meet-Up is sent through the Newsletter to over 16.000 contacts.
- The Invitation contains:
- A specific graphic is chosen and prepared for each monthly Meet-Up separately with the sponsoring company’s logo.
- Information about the event topic, and about the Corporate Member sponsoring the event.
- A registration link where guests can reserve their seats.
- The registration confirmation process is carried out by the LPCC team.
- Two weeks before the Meet-Up, the LPCC uploads the invitation with a short, encouraging text agreed with the sponsor to LPCC’s page on LinkedIn. The sponsor is also asked to share this post to get more traffic and attract more guests.
- Two days before the meeting, the LPCC sends a reminder via email about the Meet-Up to the attendees.
- During the event, the LPCC provides finger food. Additionally, two drinks are offered for free to our Private and Corporate Members.
- The sponsor has the possibility of presenting/distributing any desired marketing materials at the event: brochures, flyers, gadgets, banners, etc.
- At the Meet-Up, photos are taken by the LPCC team.
- After the Meet-Up, the LPCC team publishes a post on LinkedIn, with a few pictures and a short summary of the event. The message to be published is agreed upon with the sponsor.
Why become a sponsor of the LPCC Meet-Up?
- LPCC Meet-Up’s are a fantastic opportunity to show and share your knowledge on specific topics.
- Our experience shows that it is a great way for your association to put expats residing in Luxembourg and the Grand-Region in direct contact with you.
- Joining the LPCC Meet-Up as a main actor would increase your profile and thus bring your business more potential clients and partners.
Get in touch with us to target and connect with potential customers effectively.