13nov6:00 pm10:00 pm11th ADVISORY BOARD MEETING , GENERAL ASSEMBLY AND ENTREPRENEURIAL WOMAN 2017 FINAL
The Management Board of Luxembourg-Poland Business Club LPBC a.s.b.l. (LPBC) acting on the basis of § 9 of the Constitution hosted the Annual General Assembly on Monday, the 13 November 2017. The
The Management Board of Luxembourg-Poland Business Club LPBC a.s.b.l. (LPBC) acting on the basis of § 9 of the Constitution hosted the Annual General Assembly on Monday, the 13 November 2017.
The annual meeting was held at Arendt House, 41 Avenue J-F Kennedy, L-2082 Luxembourg, starting from 6 p.m.
The 2017 members gathering was combined with the final of the fourth edition of Entrepreneurial Woman Project and celebration of the fifth anniversary of the LPBC.
- 5 p.m. – Advisory Board Meeting
The established Advisory Board members discussed the future of LPBC, and the steps necessary to ensure the development of the organization. The Advisory Board also welcomed a new member, Mr Raymond Krawczykowski.
- 6.30 p.m. GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Gathered members were asked to vote on:
- The financial report for the year 2017. The Report was accepted by the majority.
- Admission of MRS Alexandra Wrobel to the Board of the LPBC. The Canditature of Mrs Wrobel was accepted with the majority of votes.
- The transformation of Luxembourg-Poland Business Club into Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce. The proposal was unanimously accepted by all members.
- 7 p.m. – ENTREPRENURIAL WOMAN PROJECT FINAL
Mr Grzegorz Peczkowski and Mrs Aleksandra Wrobel, the Project Managers of the 2017 Entrepreneurial Woman Project, gave a short overview of the 4th edition of the project , and awarded the three participants, who presented the best business ideas. To find out more about the winners go to lpbc.lu/entrepreneurial-woman-project-2017/
- 7.30 p.m.- CAROLINE LARSON- INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER
Mrs Caroline Larson ended the official part of the evening with her speech, about overcoming obstacles and setting up goals and staying on the road to achieving them.
- 8 p.m. – FIFTH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
The networking part of the evening starter with the release of the LPBC Magazine, an was followed by the walk in dinner and drinks.
We would like to thank LALA LA PHOTO, for the beautiful photos.
(Monday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
41 Avenue J-F Kennedy