Department: AmTrust – Unique Risk Underwriting Division
The AmTrust Unique Risk Underwriting (URU) Division is a team of senior professionals (with capital markets, actuarial, accounting and insurance backgrounds) based in New York, London, and Luxembourg, and focused on structuring re/insurance related solutions for clients. Guided by a strong work ethic, URU’s culture is entrepreneurial, opportunistic and deal orientated.
We are seeking to fill a full-time accountant/business analyst position to help us with our business expansion and projects in Eastern Europe (Poland).
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Work on ad hoc accounting, underwriting and research projects related to Eastern Europe countries such as Poland (and also other countries in Eastern Europe and not only)
- Develop knowledge in underwriting, operational, legal, economic, business and accounting matters
- Work in an international team environment with underwriting, accounting, legal and regulatory professionals
- Degree in economy, accounting or business
- Fluency in English and Polish (essential)
- Prior experience in an audit company (essential)
- Detail oriented, well organized, pragmatic, hands on mentality, proactive and open minded
- Oriented towards process simplification and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy in dealing with documents and attention to details
- Good team player
Candidates that are interested in this opportunity should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org