23apr6:30 pm7:00 pmLPCC Meetup online
We are pleased to announce that due to the current situation caused by Covid-19, the LPCC monthly Meetup will be organised as Webinar in April. This month we invite you
We are pleased to announce that due to the current situation caused by Covid-19, the LPCC monthly Meetup will be organised as Webinar in April.
This month we invite you to a webinar organised in partnership with our corporate member the Bonn Steichen & Partners.
The subject of the webinar is “Covid-19: Regulatory initiatives in the Employment sector and challenges for companies to comply with contractual obligations“.
This webinar is taking place on Thursday, 23 April at 6.30 until 7.00 PM CET.
- Artur Sosna, President at the Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce
- Anne Morel, Partner and Head of the Employment, Compensations & Benefits department at BSP
- Elisabeth Kampa, Counsel in the Dispute Resolution and General Commercial departments at BSP
During this webinar, the panelists will address the following topics:
- Overview of measures implemented in the employment sector
- Can a company invoke “Force Majeure” to justify non-performance of its contractual obligations?
- Points of attention for the post-crisis period
- Questions & Answers
Registration is mandatory.
We look forward to virtually meeting you.
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm