We take great pleasure in informing you about the 8th edition of the ICT Spring Matchmaking by b2
We take great pleasure in informing you about the 8th edition of the ICT Spring Matchmaking by b2fair® that will be organised on 29 and 30 June by the Enterprise Europe Network of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce Luxembourg, in close collaboration with Farvest, in the premises of Luxexpo – The Box, the Luxembourg Congress & Exhibition Center.
ICT Spring is a Global Tech event featuring high level conferences, exhibitions and demonstrations of the latest tech trends and innovations. It welcomes an array of international tech professionals and offers them a unique opportunity to deepen their Digital knowledge, capture the value of the fast-growing FinTech, drive innovation across industries, pierce the secrets of IT Security and explore the impact of Space technologies on terrestrial businesses.
Key highlights of 2022:
5000+ Attendees – 180+ Speakers – 100+ Exhibitors – 60+ Countries represented – 50+ Media partners
The ICT Spring Matchmaking is organised with the objective to help SMEs in the ICT community explore sustainable partnerships. The event encompasses the following services:
- 2 days of qualified business meetings with an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector;
- Participation in onsite visits to Luxembourg’s key ICT projects;
- Opportunity to participate in the ICT Spring conferences;
- Access to the after party of ICT Spring.
- Early Bird until 1 April 2023: 75 EUR / participant
- After 1 April: 125 EUR / participant
june 29 (Thursday) - 30 (Friday)
Luxexpo The Box, Luxembourg