You will be responsible for acquiring and building relationships with new clients and intermediaries from Poland. The position is based in Luxembourg.
What will you do?
• Contribute to the growth strategy and to the development of the value proposition of the bank
• Conduct research to identify business opportunities with both existing and new customers
• Develop a growth strategy, foster and build both long-term and trustworthy customer relationships
• Maintain an extensive knowledge of the current market conditions to detect and/or anticipate possible commercial opportunities for the customers
• Collaborate across business lines to help you develop new business leads and ensure an excellent after-sales service to guarantee the satisfaction of your customers
• Attend and coordinate events (seminars, conferences) where appropriate to grow your own portfolio
• Make use of the internal CRM to keep track on your business development activities
What we need?
• A proven track record in a sales position
• A strong network of private customers and financial intermediaries in Poland
• An excellent knowledge of the products and services that Polish private customers and financial intermediaries typically require (Asset management, Private equity, wealth planning solutions, credit facilities..)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to build sustainable relationships
• Proven negotiation skills and the ability to close deals
• A high level of integrity and ethics
• A relevant University background in Finance
• A CFA certification (optional but seen as an advantage)
• Fluent in Polish and English, any other language is seen as an advantage
• Strongly client- and results-oriented
• Rigorous, organized and methodical in customer approach actions
• Motivated to be part of a team
• Willing and able to travel.
To submit your application visit BIL website or email the contact person below.
Direct person to make contact with:
Patrick Lhuillier, Senior HR Business Partner: email@example.com